- A training course, as we intend it, is a way to learn things in a different way to formal courses or school and essentially to experience some kind of transformation, a change, to discover something new.Inca Kit
- The path of a training, its elements, its agenda, are structured, but they are subject to change and this is feature of its development.
- Since 2005, 6 Inca associations (Italy, UK, Spain, Germany, Lithuania, Swizterland) have created, developed and realized more than 100 international projects in 18 countries directly involving around 3000 participants.
- FOR INCA,A TRAINING PROJECT SHOULD BE AN ENRICHING EXPERIENCE WHERE ENGAGEMENT IS EMOTIONAL, INTELLECTUAL AND PHYSICAL – AN INTENSE EXPERIENCE, LIVED WITH HEAD, BODY AND HEART.Inca Kit 2.0
- Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun.Mary Lou Cook
- Training is a deep and serious matter. That is exactly why, in order to make it work properly, we take it in a cheerful, light and amusing way.Inca Kit
INCA Network |