- IN INCA WE ARE AWARE THAT THE SAME EXERCISE CAN HAVE VERY DIFFERENT GOALS AND REACTIONS DEPENDING ON THE TRAINER FACILITATING THE EXERCISE AND THE CONTEXT IN WHICH IT IS PROPOSED.Inca Kit 2.0
- Since 2005, 6 Inca associations (Italy, UK, Spain, Germany, Lithuania, Swizterland) have created, developed and realized more than 100 international projects in 18 countries directly involving around 3000 participants.
- FOR INCA,A TRAINING PROJECT SHOULD BE AN ENRICHING EXPERIENCE WHERE ENGAGEMENT IS EMOTIONAL, INTELLECTUAL AND PHYSICAL – AN INTENSE EXPERIENCE, LIVED WITH HEAD, BODY AND HEART.Inca Kit 2.0
- The path of a training, its elements, its agenda, are structured, but they are subject to change and this is feature of its development.
- The first moments of work, for instance, are crucial to establish a good link.
- Here is the charm of this multi-faceted and passes on knowledge at the same time, someone who creates micro universes where both participants and trainer grow and discover new competences with shared emotionsInca Kit
INCA Network |