- To play this role, the trainer has to develop a series of abilities and competences, but, above all, to be multidisciplinary.
- FOR INCA,A TRAINING PROJECT SHOULD BE AN ENRICHING EXPERIENCE WHERE ENGAGEMENT IS EMOTIONAL, INTELLECTUAL AND PHYSICAL – AN INTENSE EXPERIENCE, LIVED WITH HEAD, BODY AND HEART.Inca Kit 2.0
- A training course, as we intend it, is a way to learn things in a different way to formal courses or school and essentially to experience some kind of transformation, a change, to discover something new.Inca Kit
- Participants can renew and discover something innovative about themselves, something they did not know before.Inca Kit
- Since 2005, 6 Inca associations (Italy, UK, Spain, Germany, Lithuania, Swizterland) have created, developed and realized more than 100 international projects in 18 countries directly involving around 3000 participants.
- Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun.Mary Lou Cook
- 25 September 2014
- 15 July 2014
- 13 January 2014