- To play this role, the trainer has to develop a series of abilities and competences, but, above all, to be multidisciplinary.
- A training course, as we intend it, is a way to learn things in a different way to formal courses or school and essentially to experience some kind of transformation, a change, to discover something new.Inca Kit
- INCA was born from the will of some young people to contribute to the process of social change of the reality closer to them trough culture and artsInca Kit
- Since 2005, 6 Inca associations (Italy, UK, Spain, Germany, Lithuania, Swizterland) have created, developed and realized more than 100 international projects in 18 countries directly involving around 3000 participants.
- IN INCA WE ARE AWARE THAT THE SAME EXERCISE CAN HAVE VERY DIFFERENT GOALS AND REACTIONS DEPENDING ON THE TRAINER FACILITATING THE EXERCISE AND THE CONTEXT IN WHICH IT IS PROPOSED.Inca Kit 2.0
- The first moments of work, for instance, are crucial to establish a good link.
INCA Network |