- HOWEVER,FOR INCA,THE CONTINUOUS PARTICIPATION, PRESENCE AND AVAIL- ABILITY OF THOSE INVOLVED IS KEY TO OUR NETWORK – ACTIVE, NOT PASSIVE INVOLVEMENT.Inca Kit 2.0
- To play this role, the trainer has to develop a series of abilities and competences, but, above all, to be multidisciplinary.
- Since 2005, 6 Inca associations (Italy, UK, Spain, Germany, Lithuania, Swizterland) have created, developed and realized more than 100 international projects in 18 countries directly involving around 3000 participants.
- A training course, as we intend it, is a way to learn things in a different way to formal courses or school and essentially to experience some kind of transformation, a change, to discover something new.Inca Kit
- The path of a training, its elements, its agenda, are structured, but they are subject to change and this is feature of its development.
- The first moments of work, for instance, are crucial to establish a good link.
- 25 September 2014
- 15 July 2014
- 13 January 2014