More about us
INCA is a network of international organizations working in the field of arts and in the socio-educational sector.
Our work is developed along three lines of action:
1 – Basic training
2 – Intervention (performances and realization of methodological cultural project coordination)
3 – Support (start up / development)
Our specializations are:
- theatre – multimedia – art and culture – animation and informal education – education for local development
The services that we offer are the following:
- training course – theatrical laboratories – artistic-cultural laboratories – theatrical shows -realization of festivals and events – intercultural exchanges – initiatives for young people – contact seminars- street animation – practical trainings – job-shadowing – visits of study – seminars and lectures – Networking
Our objective is to contribute to give young people with real experience a positive role in a world that changes with new and increasing forms of poverty and exclusion.
All these organizations develop their activities around two main points:
- the organization and management of meetings and trainings targeting young people, aimed at widening and deepening the tools of intercultural communication in their possession (training courses, theatrical workshops, art activities, multimedia, etc.)
- the reflection upon the integrated social-economic development, the cultural ransom, the struggle to fight exclusion, and the defense of human dignity.
Currently (2014) the Inca network includes associations Inca Italy (Benevento/Rome), Inca Spain (Barcelona), Inca UK (London), Inca Lithuania (Kaunas) , Inca Switzerland (Zurich) and Orma Fluents that share the same Statute and partners in Portugal, France, Sweden, Turkey, Malta, Denmark, Latvia, Bulgaria, Norway, Estonia, Morocco, and Argentina.
- FOR INCA,A TRAINING PROJECT SHOULD BE AN ENRICHING EXPERIENCE WHERE ENGAGEMENT IS EMOTIONAL, INTELLECTUAL AND PHYSICAL – AN INTENSE EXPERIENCE, LIVED WITH HEAD, BODY AND HEART.Inca Kit 2.0
- A training course, as we intend it, is a way to learn things in a different way to formal courses or school and essentially to experience some kind of transformation, a change, to discover something new.Inca Kit
- The path of a training, its elements, its agenda, are structured, but they are subject to change and this is feature of its development.
- INCA was born from the will of some young people to contribute to the process of social change of the reality closer to them trough culture and artsInca Kit
- Since 2005, 6 Inca associations (Italy, UK, Spain, Germany, Lithuania, Swizterland) have created, developed and realized more than 100 international projects in 18 countries directly involving around 3000 participants.
- The first moments of work, for instance, are crucial to establish a good link.
Trainer & Inca Italia founding member
Knowing where to look is half the trick. Then, be ready to be hit by the bus coming from the other side. That’s the other half.
Inca Lithuania Founding Member
Trainer & Inca Italia founding member
“I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves” Che Guevara
Trainer & Inca Italia Founding Member
So shut down that laptop, grab your camera and get out there and make some magic happen!
Trainer & Inca Network Founding Member
Good judgment comes from experience.
Experience comes from bad judgment.
Maria del Carmen Arquelladas Morales
Trainer & Inca Catalunia Founding Member
I work with art and culture. In this field there are persons and not recipes. So feel free to chose your ingredients.
Inca Italia's Coordinator
Samuele Huynh Hong
Inca Italia Coordinator
Trainer & Inca Switzerland Founding Member
Inca Switzerland' s Coordinator