More about us
INCA is a network of international organizations working in the field of arts and in the socio-educational sector.
Our work is developed along three lines of action:
1 – Basic training
2 – Intervention (performances and realization of methodological cultural project coordination)
3 – Support (start up / development)
Our specializations are:
- theatre – multimedia – art and culture – animation and informal education – education for local development
The services that we offer are the following:
- training course – theatrical laboratories – artistic-cultural laboratories – theatrical shows -realization of festivals and events – intercultural exchanges – initiatives for young people – contact seminars- street animation – practical trainings – job-shadowing – visits of study – seminars and lectures – Networking
Our objective is to contribute to give young people with real experience a positive role in a world that changes with new and increasing forms of poverty and exclusion.
All these organizations develop their activities around two main points:
- the organization and management of meetings and trainings targeting young people, aimed at widening and deepening the tools of intercultural communication in their possession (training courses, theatrical workshops, art activities, multimedia, etc.)
- the reflection upon the integrated social-economic development, the cultural ransom, the struggle to fight exclusion, and the defense of human dignity.
Currently (2014) the Inca network includes associations Inca Italy (Benevento/Rome), Inca Spain (Barcelona), Inca UK (London), Inca Lithuania (Kaunas) , Inca Switzerland (Zurich) and Orma Fluents that share the same Statute and partners in Portugal, France, Sweden, Turkey, Malta, Denmark, Latvia, Bulgaria, Norway, Estonia, Morocco, and Argentina.
- Here is the charm of this multi-faceted and passes on knowledge at the same time, someone who creates micro universes where both participants and trainer grow and discover new competences with shared emotionsInca Kit
- FOR INCA,A TRAINING PROJECT SHOULD BE AN ENRICHING EXPERIENCE WHERE ENGAGEMENT IS EMOTIONAL, INTELLECTUAL AND PHYSICAL – AN INTENSE EXPERIENCE, LIVED WITH HEAD, BODY AND HEART.Inca Kit 2.0
- A training course, as we intend it, is a way to learn things in a different way to formal courses or school and essentially to experience some kind of transformation, a change, to discover something new.Inca Kit
- Participants can renew and discover something innovative about themselves, something they did not know before.Inca Kit
- Training is a deep and serious matter. That is exactly why, in order to make it work properly, we take it in a cheerful, light and amusing way.Inca Kit
- INCA was born from the will of some young people to contribute to the process of social change of the reality closer to them trough culture and artsInca Kit
Trainer & Inca Italia founding member
Knowing where to look is half the trick. Then, be ready to be hit by the bus coming from the other side. That’s the other half.
Inca Lithuania Founding Member
Trainer & Inca Italia founding member
“I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves” Che Guevara
Trainer & Inca Italia Founding Member
So shut down that laptop, grab your camera and get out there and make some magic happen!
Trainer & Inca Network Founding Member
Good judgment comes from experience.
Experience comes from bad judgment.
Maria del Carmen Arquelladas Morales
Trainer & Inca Catalunia Founding Member
I work with art and culture. In this field there are persons and not recipes. So feel free to chose your ingredients.
Inca Italia's Coordinator
Samuele Huynh Hong
Inca Italia Coordinator
Trainer & Inca Switzerland Founding Member
Inca Switzerland' s Coordinator